Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ye need not abaondon all hope...

Well it's been nearly two months since my last post, things have been (and are continuing to be), incredibly busy in my life at the moment. It's "good complicated", but complicated none the less. Even now I've only about 5 minutes to jot down these thoughts and reacquaint myself with all yous internet types. I've actually been writing a great deal lately, but mostly for school and in private. I've actually had a great time so far in keeping a journal, much of this is due to my recent rediscovery of writing by longhand. More to come.

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah! Now I doth know my Perry liveth!

    Although: ye need not abaondon all spell check neither. Lest that be ye gettin' all medieval orthography on our ass.

    Or unless 'abaondon' is some cleverly couched reference to the forthcoming secret takeover of Italian crime syndicate leaders by immortal Swedish pop groups....

    Kap Farväl!,
    Harry Martinson

    ReplyDelete